2. Olive Oil and Aloe Vera Hair Treatment
Aloe vera is one of the most powerful natural treatment for the hair. It contains proteolytic enzymes that repair dead skin cells on the scalp. It leaves your hair shiny and smooth. It also promotes hair growth and it promotes itching on the scalp. It conditions your hair and it helps prevent and reduce dandruff.
Aloe vera contains chemicals that are similar to keratin or hair protein. This chemical contains a combination of oxygen, amino acids, hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen, and sulfur. It helps rejuvenate the hair. It prevents hair breakage and it improves your hair’s elasticity.
- 5 tablespoons of aloe vera
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of egg yolk
- Heat the olive oil for about 10 seconds and then place it in a bowl.
- Add the aloe vera into the warm olive oil. Mix well.
- Apply to the most brittle part of your hair using a hairbrush. Then, leave if for about five hours.
- Wash off using water and mild shampoo.
To repair your damaged hair, you need to apply this continuously for at least ten days. Doing so will improve the beauty and health of your hair in no time.