If you have dry and damaged hair, it’s a good idea to try these natural hair treatments. These hair masks rejuvenate your hair, keeping it glossy, shiny, and healthy.
1. Banana and Egg Hair Treatment
If you have damaged hair, you should try the banana and egg hair treatment. This mixture can help treat hair damage caused by air pollution, excessive shampooing, chlorinated water, and excessive styling. This mixture will bring back your hair’s luster and shine.
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- Mash the banana in a bowl.
- Add the egg, milk, honey, and olive oil and stir well.
- Apply the mixture onto your hair.
- Leave it on for about fifteen to thirty minutes. Then, wash out using a mild shampoo.
For maximum results, you need to apply this twice a week
2. Olive Oil and Aloe Vera Hair Treatment
Aloe vera is one of the most powerful natural treatment for the hair. It contains proteolytic enzymes that repair dead skin cells on the scalp. It leaves your hair shiny and smooth. It also promotes hair growth and it promotes itching on the scalp. It conditions your hair and it helps prevent and reduce dandruff.
Aloe vera contains chemicals that are similar to keratin or hair protein. This chemical contains a combination of oxygen, amino acids, hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen, and sulfur. It helps rejuvenate the hair. It prevents hair breakage and it improves your hair’s elasticity.
- 5 tablespoons of aloe vera
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of egg yolk
- Heat the olive oil for about 10 seconds and then place it in a bowl.
- Add the aloe vera into the warm olive oil. Mix well.
- Apply to the most brittle part of your hair using a hairbrush. Then, leave if for about five hours.
- Wash off using water and mild shampoo.
To repair your damaged hair, you need to apply this continuously for at least ten days. Doing so will improve the beauty and health of your hair in no time
3. Yogurt Mask
This hair mask is packed full of calcium, protein, vitamins, and anti-oxidants. This mask is perfect for those who have oily and greasy hair.
- ½ cup of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- Mix the apple cider vinegar, yogurt, and honey in a bowl.
- Apply the mixture to your roots and scalp from the roots to the ends of your hair.
- Let the mask sit for fifteen minutes and rinse it with shampoo and water.
To get rid of the unpleasant yogurt smell, use a fruity shampoo to rinse it off. Apply this mask two to three times a week until you achieve the desired results.
4. Strawberry Hair Mask
This hair mask is loaded with vitamin C so it helps control scalp oil. It also helps prevent and wash away oil build-up and regulate your scalp’s natural pH. This mask will give you a shiny and glossy hair.
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 cup of strawberries.
- Blend the honey, coconut oil, and strawberries in a blender or food processor.
- Apply the mask evenly throughout your damp hair.
- Rinse well using warm water. You do not need to use shampoo because strawberries have a pleasant smell.
You can apply this mask to your hair once or twice